BEAUTY HAS A NEW SECRET
Building upon its expertise in dermatology and hyaluronic acid-based treatments, Laboratoires Genevrier is a longstanding partner in the aesthetic medicine market, bringing to you a new range of BDDE-crosslinked hyaluronic acid injectables.
Integrating the new “Highly Micronized Density” (H.M.D.) technology, the iALUGEN® PROMISS hyaluronic acid range offers comfortable injection and durability(1). Formulated with 0.3% lidocaine, the iALUGEN® PROMISS line ensures increased comfort for your patients, during and after injection(2).
A FILLER FOR EACH INJECTION SITE
Discover the four innovative iALUGEN® PROMISS formulas designed to precisely address the needs of your patients. Fill wrinkles for an immediate youth-renewing effect and restore facial volumes for a natural lifting effect. Immediate, long-lasting and safe results for your patients(2).
iALUGEN® PROMISS VOLUME:
- Indication : Deep cutaneous depressions of the face, creation and restoration of volume
- Volume effect : ++++(1)
- Depth of injection : Hypodermis (subdermal)
iALUGEN® PROMISS INTENSE:
- Indication : Deep facial depressions
- Volume effect : +++
- Depth of injection : Deep dermis
iALUGEN® PROMISS GLOBAL:
- Indication : Medium facial depressions
- Volume effect : ++
- Depth of injection : Mid dermis
iALUGEN® PROMISS SOFT:
- Indication : Face medium defects, restoration or creation of volume in lips, vermillion and lips contour
- Volume effect : +
- Depth of injection : Lips, lips contour, superficial dermis
Thanks to its extensive work in research and formulations, Laboratoires Genevrier benefits today from more than 80 patents in major scientific sectors, ranging from the discovery of novel molecules to the development of galenic forms, not to mention the elaboration of cellular therapies. Located within the Sophia-Antipolis technology park since 1987, Laboratoires Genevrier is one of France’s ten largest independent pharmaceutical companies.
A RECOGNIZED EXPERT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF HYALURONIC ACID TREATMENTS
The French pharmaceutical company Laboratoires Genevrier is renowned for its expertise in dermatology, rheumatology, and now dermocosmetics with its 30-plus year history in the development of novel treatments based on hyaluronic acid.
- In the field of WOUND HEALING – with the IALUSET® range,
- In the field of OSTEOARTHRITIS – with SINOVIAL®,
- And in the field of DERMOCOSMETICS – with the iALUGEN® ADVANCE range.
For more information: www.laboratoires-genevrier.com
(1) Global satisfaction study performed on 48 patients
(2) Clinical evaluation iALUGEN PROMISS – Technical file ed.2015 – November 2015